Glock Metal Mags - If you've ever spent time at a gunsmith, you know that few people know exactly what the little silver square on the front of a magazine is. In a Glock armorer class I recently attended, I decided to ask the instructor what metals were exposed. Unfortunately he didn't know why the Glock 17 and 19 magazines had exposed metal windows, but he was able to answer my question with a quick phone call to the Glock mothership.

A limited number of Glock 17MB and 19MB pistols produced with factory ambi magazines were found. Here in the US we've only seen a very limited run of the new edition ambi magazine, especially the Glock 21SF with a rare picatinny rail model that was only sold for a short time.

Glock Metal Mags

Glock Metal Mags

Based on my understanding of how a standard magnetic release works, I was a bit confused about how the ambi device works. Fortunately, YouTube user Customchannel recorded a short video fixing a problematic magazine release on the Glock 21SF.

M14 Metal Mag [3x] Wall Mount

I love Glocks as much as anyone else, but I really like his 21 SF. I guess I might have to find something to use as a suppression host because of how weird it is.

Metal mags, glock gen 4 mags, boutique mags, mags quebec, carbines that use glock mags, carbines that take glock mags, glock 20 mags, ebsco mags, mags, metal glock, cragar mags, student mags